A Short lil' About Me List Here. :)
What is there to say about myself? I’ve never been great at this kind of thing!
- I absolutely love the color teal! Recently though, I am gravitating towards peachy pinks & mustard yellows… and pastels!
- I had to cut down on it but one of my absolute favorite drinks would be French Vanilla iced lattes. Light ice of course.
- My diet is emulated from the Clean/Unclean foods of the Torah – no crustaceans, no fish without fins AND scales, no birds of prey, etc. It’s a little rough at times to find clean foods but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- One of my favorite things to do is annotate & read my HLLYH scriptures.
- I have a Master’s Degree in Cultural Studies from one of the nation’s top universities & I am continuing my theological studies on my own for now.
- I love cupcakes. 🙂 They’re tiny little cakes, who can’t love them?
- If something’s really cute… I begin crying no matter what.
- My favorite bands are Motion City Soundtrack and My Chemical Romance.
- I love love love collecting teddy bears! They make me smile.
- My favorite pastime is …. combining words together! I often do this subconsciously, so if you hear me mumbling something weird it’s probably me just combining two words we just said.
- I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer this year, and I am one of the ~lucky~ AYA cancer diagnosees.
- I really love the beach! I haven’t been to the one I grew up with in about 5? years though… I wish I could go back. The ocean is my friend and I love talking to her when I am feeling out of control. In lieu of that, I’ve been sitting by a lake nearby me.
- I LOVE cooking!! Baking is 2nd to that.
- My skin’s very sensitive to chemicals so that means I have to use all that super gentle baby soap on pretty much anything that will touch my body for long periods of time. At least it smells good.
- My favorite flowers are bluebonnets & sunflowers.
Be strong & let Him fortify your heart.