A Short lil' About Me List Here. :)
It’s been a whole while so let’s update this pesky little list with new things about me!
- My favorite color is turning into yellow!
- I adore planning and planners, so my planner is always open beside me to help me keep track of all my appointments and meetings. JUST KIDDING, it’s full of weird notes to myself.
- I am Torah Observant!
- I have a Master’s Degree in Cultural Studies from one of the nation’s top universities & I am continuing my theological studies on my own for now.
- If something’s really cute… I begin crying no matter what.
- Donuts are my current obsession, sweets wise. 🙂
- I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer this year, and I am one of the ~lucky~ AYA cancer diagnosees.
- My favorite flowers are bluebonnets & sunflowers.
- Pumpkin and banana bread are two of my favorite snacks.
- I’ve watched the movie Jurassic Park at least 100 times, and know all the lines.
- Along those same lines, I’ve watched the Golden Girls from Plot to End at least 80 times it feels like. They’re my favorite!
- I love collecting sea glass and sea shells.
Be strong & let Him fortify your heart.